SETTING UP YOUR OWN RECRUITMENT BUSINESS
Over a 25 year period, we have launched over 20 new recruitment entities, from IT, Accountancy, Sales, Marketing, Social Care, Locums, Education, Construction, Technical and Engineering and specialist professional services. Combined, these businesses would have revenues in excess of £300m, and net fee income of over £35m.
- You have built up a successful career in recruitment, have management experience, leadership qualities, and yet have a yearning to “do it your way” without the restrictive parameters of corporate life.
- You have been unable to speak to principals about an equity interest in the business you have built up and help manage.
- You want to be the boss.
Getting to the next level:
Setting up a new recruitment business will be one of the most exciting, rewarding and challenging roles you will have ever tackled. Typically, we all concentrate more on the branding, the sales pitch, the customers, and the money. What we tend to overlook is the complexity of setting up legal entities, shareholder agreements, articles of association, how to negotiate and secure a lease, how do we get paid? Who collects the cash? Who does our accounts? How much will it cost? Legal requirements, restrictive covenants, finance, cashflows, compliance, who designs the web-site, who creates the corporate branding, how do we grow quickly and successfully, competitive tendering and marketing tool kits, databases, what do we look
like year 2 and 3? What is our exit plan?
- When you partner with us, you will get the benefit of a combined experience in excess of 60 years, and the comfort that you are working with professionals who have completed this journey many times before.
- Typically, we invest c£250,000 in each start up venture to enable rapid establishment, make the right hires at the right time, and create a robust, substantial, and scalable platform in the early months and years
- Our model is one of co-invest, where we look to share risk and reward with our partners, who own a substantial equity component in their business.
- You will be Managing Director from day one, and have the support and any guidance you need to develop quickly
- We work closely together to ensure maximum value is generated to create a significant wealth creation opportunity for our partners